Property For Sale
Guide Price £2,500,000
Virginia Water Office
THE ESTATE OFFICE, 2 STATION APPROACH, VIRGINIA WATER, SURREY GU25 4DL
- Stunning five bedroom detached family home
- Total refurbishment to a high standard throughout
- Beautiful grounds measuring approximately 13 acres
- Further benefits include an indoor pool, three horse stable, housed jacuzzi, large out buildings & three garages
- The property is approached by a long gravel drive, entered by electric gates
- Master bedroom with feature bathroom with freestanding roll top bath, shower, dressing area
- 4 further double bedrooms, 2 of which are en suite
- Grounds have been maintained to a high standard and include extensive garaging and storage
- A former five bay garage block is currently sub-divided into a triple garage with workshop and wine store
- There is also an additional 62ft studio/barn, stables and tractor storage shed within the grounds.
Conveniently located close to Woking and Guildford town centres, and in close proximity to Brookwood railway station with fast links to London Waterloo.
Schooling in the area is excellent and includes the ACS Cobham International School, Claremont Fan Court School in Esher and St George's School in Weybridge. Weybridge and the nearby towns of Esher, Cobham and Walton-on-Thames provide a wide range of shops, international restaurants and recreational facilities.
There are many other challenging golf courses locally including Burhill, Wisley, Woking, Foxhills, Queenwood, Worplesdon and West Hill. Racing is available at Sandown Park, Ascot, Epsom and Windsor. Polo can be enjoyed at Guards Polo Club and The Royal Berkshire Polo Club.
Fixtures and Fittings
Carpets, curtains and light fittings negotiable.
The property has mains gas, electricity and water.
Guildford Borough Council
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Purchasers to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.