A magnificent dual aspect townhouse in this architecturally important Gothic building (Grade I) restored in 1996 by the renowned Octagon Developments, now offering a home with exceptional quality and character overlooking a Green.
* Magnificent four-bedroom townhouse within a converted Grade I building
* Two large reception rooms with spectacular double-aspect outdoor views
* Natural oak flooring on ground and first floors
* Stunning architectural period features and high ceilings
* Fitted wardrobes and bookshelves throughout, including additional large storage spaces
* Attractive gated garden with development access
* Three secure underground parking spaces and underground storage room
* Premier gated development with 24-hour security
* Leisure facilities include indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, fully equipped gym and tennis court
* Excellent location for schools, Virginia Water station and parade of shops.Situation
Virginia Park is situated in an ultra-convenient position only a short level walk from the picturesque shopping parades of Virginia Water with its excellent shops for day to day needs, restaurants and mainline railway station with a fast service of trains to Waterloo in approximately 42 minutes. There is an excellent Waitrose in Sunningdale and for more extensive shopping facilities, the towns of Windsor, Staines, Guildford and Kingston are all close at hand. Junction 13 of the M25 is just 3.5 miles away giving access to London, Heathrow and the motorway network.
Other than the world-renowned Wentworth Club, country clubs are abound in the area such as Foxhills, Queenwood, Sunningdale and the Royal Berkshire. Delightful walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake which leads up to the Polo fields at Smiths Lawn and is adjacent to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park beyond for riding. The area is also very well catered for by a huge choice of private prep schools, as well as two international schools, ACS in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe.Fixtures and Fittings
Fitted carpets, curtains and light fittings negotiable.Services
The property has mains gas, water and electricityLocal Authority
Runnymede Borough Council 01932 838383Directions
From our office in Virginia Water, turn right onto Christchurch Road. Proceed over the railway line and take the first left into Virginia Park. The security guards will direct you to the house.
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.