A fantastic contemporary family home set within a enviable spot on Wentworth Estate just a short walk away from the parade of shops and mainline railway station.
* Luxury family home set pleasingly within an enviable plot on the prestigious Wentworth Estate.
* Designed for contemporary family living with elegant rooms and features.
* Sunny private west-facing garden with mature borders and detailed landscaping.
* Electric gates lead to a stunning manicured front lawn, driveway for multiple cars and double garage.
* Large eat-in kitchen leading through to family room and bespoke conservatory all with beautiful garden aspects.
* Reception and dining areas with doors opening to the garden and large separate study.
* Master bedroom with spacious ensuite and dressing area.
* Four further bedrooms and large additional bonus room for use as a games room, bedroom or annex.
* CCTV, Control 4 multimedia system and underfloor heating. Situation
Cleve is situated in an ideal location being on the Wentworth private estate yet within 200 yards of the pretty Tudor shopping parades of Virginia Water with its excellent shops for day to day needs, restaurants and mainline railway station with a fast service of trains to Waterloo in approximately 42 minutes. There is an excellent Waitrose in Sunningdale and for more extensive shopping facilities, the towns of Windsor, Guildford and Kingston are all close at hand. Junction 13 of the M25 is just 3.5 miles away giving access to London, Heathrow and the motorway network. Other than the world-renowned Wentworth Club, country clubs abound in the area such as Foxhills, Queenwood, Sunningdale and the Royal Berkshire. Delightful walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake which leads up to the Polo at Smiths Lawn, adjacent to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park beyond for riding. The area is also very well catered for by a wide choice of private prep schools, as well as two international schools, ACS in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe. Fixtures and Fittings
Carpets, curtains, light fittings by negotiation. Services
The property has mains gas, electricity, water and drainage. Local Authority
Runnymede Borough Council – 01932 838383 Energy Rating
From our office in Virginia Water, turn right and immediately right again into Abbey Road and Cleve can be found a short distance along on the right-hand side.
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.