Well presented detached family home situated in one of the village's premier roads. The well proportioned accommodation is arranged over three floors and includes a large triple aspect drawing/dining room. Virginia Water Station 0.5 mile, Heathrow Airport (T5) 9 miles, Central London 28 miles. (All distances are approximate).
* Beautifully presented detached family home situated in a highly desirable location on the prestigious Wentworth Estate.
* Short walk to the picturesque village of Virginia Water and main line railway station (Waterloo 45mins).
* Well-proportioned accommodation arranged over three floors, including a large triple aspect drawing/dining room.
* Spacious entrance hall leading into a sizable kitchen/ breakfast area.
* Large master suite with bathroom and 2 dressing rooms.
* Additional 4 further bedrooms and 2 bathrooms across the first and second floors.
* Driveway parking for several cars and double integral garage.
* Sunny terrace with lighting, variety of mature shrubs and trees providing a great deal of privacy.Situation
Virginia Water has excellent shops for day to day needs, restaurants and mainline railway station with a fast service to Waterloo in 42 minutes. There is an excellent Waitrose in Sunningdale and for more extensive shopping facilities, the towns of Windsor, Guildford and Kingston are all close at hand. Junction 13 of the M25 is just 3.5 miles away giving access to London, Heathrow and the motorway network. Other than the world renowned Wentworth Club, country clubs abound in the area such as Foxhills, Queenwood, Sunningdale and the Royal Berkshire. Delightful walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake which leads up to the Polo at Smiths Lawn, adjacent to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park beyond for riding. The area is also very well catered for by a wide choice of private schools, as well as two international schools, ACS in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe.
The Wentworth Estate extends to approximately 1,750 acres, it’s history dates back to the early 1920’s when the visionary developer, Tarrant purchased an agricultural estate around which he created his rural dream of substantial mansions set in beautiful mature gardens. Today there are three 18 hole golf courses including the Championship West Course and the Wentworth Club with swimming pools, restaurants, tennis courts, health and leisure facilities. The estate also has CCTV security cameras on all entrances which are linked to the local Police and Knight Security.Fixtures and Fittings
Carpets, curtains, light fittings by negotiation.Services
The property has mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.Local Authority
Runnymede Borough Council – 01932 838383 Energy Rating
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.