A contemporary house of unsurpassed architectural distinction.
* Situated on the internationally renowned Wentworth Estate close to the 12th fairway.
* Jura is a new house which encapsulates all the best of modern architecture combined with state of the art interior technology.
* Set in unusually large grounds of over 5 acres in an idyllic setting.
* The landmark contemporary house is built using natural materials, offering over 21,000sq ft of exceptional living and entertaining accommodation.
* Designed and completed to the highest possible standard and specification, with an overwhelming impact of space and light.
* Built around an intelligent home automation system used to control temperature in each room, music, lighting and electronic blinds.
* Under floor heating to the ground and lower ground floors with trench heaters and radiators on the first floor, and there is also comfort cooling throughout.
* The same materials blend from the outside in, with extensive use of natural materials and glass, resulting in a unique visual experience throughout the house. Situation
Schooling in the area is exceptional with renowned schools nearby such as Wellington College, Eton College, Lambrook, St George’s and St Mary’s Ascot. The house is well located for international schools such as TASIS in Thorpe and ACS International in Egham. Fine dining can be enjoyed in a variety of bistros, brasseries and restaurants including the Wentworth Club.
The prestigious address extends to around 1,750 acres and dates back to the early 1920’s when the rural dream of developer W J Tarrant became a reality, creating large houses in beautiful mature gardens surrounding the golf course. Lying within the green belt, the Wentworth Estate now is a sanctuary of impressive houses on quiet roads surrounded by three 18-hole championship golf courses and a 9-hole executive course. The Wentworth Club, situated in the middle of the estate, also offers swimming pools, tennis courts, a health and leisure club, spa and restaurants.
Communications to London and the airports are excellent due to the convenient proximity of the M25 as well as a mainline station to Waterloo.
Virginia Water 1.5 miles (London Waterloo 45 minutes) Ascot 4 miles, M25 (J13) 4 miles, Windsor 6 miles, Heathrow (T5) 8 miles, Central London 21 miles. (All distances and times are approximate. Fixtures and Fittings
Curtains, carpets and light fittings negotiable. Services
The property has mains gas, water and electricity. Local Authority
Runnymede Borough Council – 01932 838383 EPC Rating
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.