Need a private jet to fly you to dinner? Want some help organising a gastronomic luncheon for 100 guests? Too busy to do your Christmas shopping and gift wrapping? Then help is at hand!
Barton Wyatt, the prime multi award-winning Surrey estate agency, has been offering a concierge service to their clients since 1965, designed to fulfil the needs of international royal families, non-doms, celebrities and high net worth individuals who wanted more than “just an estate manager”.
Over the past five decades, Barton Wyatt has further honed and developed this incredibly discreet and specialised service and today they launch their service under the name of Private Office as more and more clients seek this type of assistance.
James Wyatt, Partner of Barton Wyatt and Head of Private Office explains,
“We have been fulfilling a concierge facility for clients for fifty years but as demand has risen, we felt it was time to give the service a separate identity and more credence.
“Our clients include those who hold properties all over the world but may only use their Surrey homes for one or two months of the year, whilst others may visit at weekends. Some live here all the time but want to enjoy their own time to the maximum. We sit in the background of these luxurious lifestyles ensuring that homes and households continue to run seamlessly whilst the client is here or away.”
The Barton Wyatt Private Office offers a fully bespoke and customised service for clients although typical services include:
- Recruiting and managing household staff, ensuring they are fulfilling their role both within the house and the grounds
- Handling the utilities, ensuring best value and arranging maintenance of household equipment – this could be anything from swimming pools to whirlpools, kitchen and / or gym equipment, Wi-Fi, electronic gates and even internal lifts for both people and cars!
- Undertaking basic “running of the house” errands from the dry cleaning through to servicing the cars, cleaning windows and chimneys
- Arranging private transportation from limousine airport picks up through to private jets for national and international travel
- Organising social gatherings from lavish children’s birthday parties through to gastronomic luncheons for 100 guests plus
- Assisting with finding suitable schools for off-spring – from pre-school to seniors, traditional English schooling and international schools, day or boarding
- Re-opening the house upon a client’s return includes a deep clean, fresh flowers and filling the multitude of fridges and freezers with food that is often quite specialist and pertains to country and culture
- Closing the house upon a client’s departure including once again a deep clean, laundering bedrooms, replacing any broken items during their stay and ensuring the house is safe and secure whilst they are away
James goes on to say:
“Wentworth and the surrounding area has a unique set of families who live here; many are from overseas, often of high standing or famous but almost exclusively they are all very wealthy. With wealth comes very high expectations and offering the Private Office is not something that we have taken lightly. Our staff must have exemplary customer service skills and an in-depth knowledge on how to make things happen seamlessly. Thankfully I have no hesitation in stating that we hold these skills and are looking forward to taking on more clients to assist them with running their households.”
Needless to say the sky is the limit when it comes to the services on offer to members of Private Office. Time is often short for the rich jet set and despite an army of staff, having someone on the ground at the Surrey country mansion enables better planning and organisation. It is hard to organise dinner for 20 from Malibu or a champagne reception with a string quartet from Dubai. But with Private Office no job is too hard, the team have the know-how and the savvy to be on hand to make things happen on time and as requested.
“Clients sometimes need assistance with interior design which will all come under the Private Office banner. We are highly experienced with applying for planning for new extensions, assimilating quotes and ensuring work is carried out to the highest standard. We create new bathrooms and kitchens, re-design any room in the house, select new curtains, carpets and often furniture for our clients. No job is too big or too small.”
The Private Office is available to client’s who live in the vicinity of the Barton Wyatt Wentworth office in Virginia Water, Surrey. Prices are available on request but are generally calculated on the size of each property.
For more details of this luxury service please contact James Wyatt at Barton Wyatt on 01344 843 000