Lancaster House is the very essence of luxury living, set in stunning south facing grounds of around three quarters of an acre. The beautiful interior, in excess of 12,000 sq ft, combines architectural integrity, design excellence and optimum proportion and scale. Our interior designers and craftsmen blend traditional values with contemporary, to create sophisticated, elegant yet practical interiors, using the very best materials, fittings and cutting-edge home technology.
* DESIGN - The design and planning phase is crucial in taking the concept and creating a Crownmead Home. The concept is rigorously assessed and every detail scrutinised, to ensure it meets the design principles in terms of practicality, quality and aesthetic.
* CONCEPT - Every new Crownmead Homes project undergoes a detailed evaluation by our specialist design team. This involves several stages of concept design refinement, to arrive at the ultimate balance of style, quality and design integrity. Architecture, fixtures, finishes and landscaping – all are integral to creating a unique luxury living experience.
* INTERIOR DESIGN - Crownmead Homes are the epitome of luxury living. Enter a Crownmead Home and you are welcomed by beautiful contemporary interiors and elegant architectural detail. Materials of impeccable quality and rigorous design values combine to deliver uniquely stylish and elegant home environments.
* CONSTRUCTION - In order to hold true to the design team’s concept and maintain our values of quality and consistency throughout, construction of all Crownmead Homes is controlled from end-to-end by our own internal team. This means the same team of dedicated professionals remains with the project, from first concept through to handover. SPECIFICATION
* KITCHEN ZONE - Complementing the overall home design themes, the kitchen zone brings together bespoke hand-fitted furnishings with state-of-the-art equipment and technology. Floors are laid with porcelain tiles and work surfaces are prestige, high-quality stone. Appliances include an extra large hob and hidden extractor fan. Utility rooms too are comprehensively fitted, for ultimate practicality.
* HOME AUTOMATION - The luxury home environment is perfectly enhanced by a Control4 smart home automated system. The ultimate in practical home automation, this state-of-the-art solution seamlessly integrates the management of lighting, audiovisual, heating, gate entry and security. It can be tailored to meet homeowners’ specific needs and is controlled via a range of devices, including smart phones and tablets.
* MASTER SUITE - Master suites comprise an elegantly styled bedroom / sitting room with a beautiful contemporary fireplace and hidden track curtains.The dressing rooms are fitted with full height faux leather and mirror doors with finished interiors, trimmed within a coffered ceiling. Architectural detailing, marbles, large mirrors and exclusive furnishings combine in a sophisticated bathroom environment, fully supported by the Control4 automated system.
* EN-SUITES - Design themes across the home are echoed in the ensuites, creating a unified yet distinct ambience to each space. Our interior designers specify only the finest furniture and sanitaryware. Architectural detail, large mirrors and finishes of porcelain, marble or stone complement the furnishing, allowing each room to retain its individual character. All ensuites have chrome towel radiators served by an independent system to allow towel drying during the summer months.
* CLOAKROOM - Cloakrooms have been designed to be integral to the theme of the reception hall with marble flowing through surfaces – floor, window sill and skirting. Furniture is bespoke and designed to create a stunning look when set against the architectural detailing and specialist lighting. The cloakroom has an automatic light sensor fitted.
* ELECTRICAL - A comprehensive lighting system with white rimmed LED low voltage fitments and chrome switches. The main rooms are controlled and programmed to suit homeowners via the Control4 home automation system. Automatic light sensor to main WC Polished chrome power sockets throughout. External lights controlled by motion detectors and Control4 smoke and heat detectors fitted according to regulations. Comprehensive supply of telephone points. Comprehensive supply of TV points, with main rooms wired to receive HD quality.Location
Very few places offer the combination of exclusivity, heritage, tradition and exceptional schooling that befits a Crownmead Home.
Our carefully selected locations are surrounded by countryside, yet are ideally placed to take advantage of the many private clubs and prestigious sporting events within the locality, including royal Ascot, Guards Polo, Wentworth PGA and more. By rail or motorway, communications links to Central London are excellent, and both Heathrow and Gatwick airports are readily accessible.Fixtures and Fittings
Fixtures and fittings to be agreed by separate negotiationServices
The property has mains gas, electricity and mains drainageLocal Authority
The Royal Borough of Windsor and MaidenheadEnergy Rating
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.