A stunning Georgian conversion forming part of this substantial mansion offering flexible accommodation.
- Conversion forming part of a striking Georgian mansion
- Gated entrance with long sweeping driveway through the communal grounds and ample parking with two single garages
- Private entrance with substantial double doors opening onto a grand hallway
- Private terrace and hedged garden
- Full of character with high ceilings and sash windows
- Drawing room with working open fireplace and views over the grounds
- Beautifully fitted Clive Christian kitchen/breakfast room with a door and steps up to a private terrace
- Master bedroom includes ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
- Family/cinema room, utility room and wine store/bar and gym.
- Communal grounds which are about 10 acres and include areas of lawn, woodland, seating areas and a tennis court.
Lyne Place Manor is superbly situated in Virginia Water, close to its picturesque shopping parades with excellent shops for day to day needs, restaurants and mainline railway station with a fast train service to Waterloo (42 minutes). For the household shop there is a Waitrose in Sunningdale and for more extensive shopping facilities, the towns of Windsor, Staines, Guildford and Kingston are all nearby. There is easy access to the M25 and M3 providing links to London, Heathrow and the motorway network. In addition to the world-renowned Wentworth Club, country clubs in the area abound including Foxhills, Queenwood, Sunningdale and the Royal Berkshire. Delightful walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake which leads up to the Polo Fields at Smiths Lawn and is adjacent to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park beyond for riding. The area is also well catered for by a wide choice of private prep and state schools, as well as two international schools - ACS in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe.Local Authority
Runnymede Borough Council Services
The property has mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Fixtures and Fittings
All items of fixtures and fittings, including carpets, curtains/ blinds, light fittings and kitchen equipment are specifically excluded unless mentioned. Tenure
Share of freehold EPC
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.