This luxuriously designed elegant home has been finished to the highest standard, on one of the most highly regarded and exclusive residential roads in Sunningdale with private access to the renowned Sunningdale Golf Course.
* Impressive marble entrance hall with an elegant curved, double height, marble and walnut staircase.
* Kitchen from one of Germany’s highest quality kitchen brand, a white bulthaup b3 kitchen.
* All appliances in the kitchen are the latest Gaggenau appliances, including the Vario refrigeration range.
* The superb master bedroom suite has a bedroom and lounge area with a private balcony overlooking the rear garden, two mirrored dressing rooms and ‘his & hers’ bathrooms.
* Six further ensuite bedrooms, and a 7th bedroom over the triple garage for live-in staff comprising of a bedroom, bathroom with walk-in shower and a large separate living area.
* All the bathrooms are ensuite and feature signature marble and porcelain tiles which provide a luxurious modern feel.
* Creston programmable mood lighting system has been installed, allowing the owner to set scheduled lighting events, and also playback lighting to simulate occupancy when the property is empty.
* The house is wired for HD TV distribution (via Cat6 cabling) to all TV points.
* BPT gate entry system is installed to control access to the property via the electronically operated gate. It also allows visitors calling from the gate to be viewed on any of the video monitor panels inside the house.
* The house has underfloor heating throughout using an environmentally friendly air-source heat pump.
* Extensive landscaped grounds backing onto the Sunningdale Golf Course.
* Approximately 0.8 acre (0.32 hectares) plot in a quiet secluded setting. Situation
Sunningdale means gracious living in beautiful green surroundings. In addition to the worldclass golf courses at Sunningdale and Wentworth, Windsor Great Park and Virginia Water are on the doorstep. The superb sporting facilities also include Guards Polo Club and Ascot Racecourse, home of the UK’s most elegant race meetings.
The abundance of renowned independent schools, proximity to the capital, and excellent transport links by road, rail and air, attracts residents to the area – as well as its rural characteristics and semi-rural feel.
Nearby attractions include Virginia Water Lake, Savill Gardens and Windsor Royal Theatre. The M3 runs just to the south of Sunningdale, providing direct access east to the M25 and west down to Southampton.
Services to London Waterloo from Sunningdale take circa 50 minutes; there are also stations at Ascot and Virginia Water. Heathrow Airport is close by and easily reached via the M25. Sunningdale’s proximity to ACS International School in Egham and TASIS at Thorpe are a major attraction to the area. Eton College, Wellington College and St Mary’s School are also within easy reach.Fixtures and fittings
All items known as tenant’s fixtures and fittings whether mentioned or not in these particulars are excluded from the sale but certain items may be available by separate negotiation.Services
The property has mains gas, electricity, water.Local Authority
Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead. Tel: +44 (0) 1628 683800.EPC
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.