Peace and tranquillity on the Wentworth Estate in south-facing half acre gardens just a short walk from the picturesque shopping parades of Virginia Water.
April Lodge was built in 2004 by well-known developer Castleford Homes to a very high standard and has been immaculately maintained by the owners since. The house has very generous room sizes giving the house an enormously spacious feel and it’s layout is well suited to the contemporary family lifestyle. Interesting split levels into the main drawing room and the lower breakfast room off the kitchen with large glass doors leading to the south-facing garden accentuate the open space feel. Upstairs the bedrooms are all well-proportioned and all bathrooms are in immaculate order. * Attractive front entrance with glazed sidelights
* Spacious wood floored entrance hall leading to timber staircase with risers and handrail
* High gloss kitchen units with granite worktops set in open kitchen/breakfast/family room. Family room features contemporary gas fireplace and leads into garden via large sliding doors.
* Extensive range of built in cooking appliances, refrigeration equipment as well as washing machine and tumble drier in the separate utility room
* Drawing room with contemporary gas fireplace and a pair of casement doors opening directly onto terrace
* Large dining room
* Beautifully appointed master bedroom with extensive built in wardrobe. En-suite features large bath, walk-in shower, WC and bidet.
* The first floor has 2 further bedrooms with en-suite bath/shower rooms and 2 bedrooms sharing additional family bathroom
* Large, fully developed attic room which can be used as cinema/fitness room or a sixth bedroom.
* Underfloor heating installed to ground and first floor
* Integrated door intercom and programmable lighting system
* Comprehensive pre-wiring for multi room audio, data and TV systemGardens and Grounds
The property is located within south-facing backing landscaped gardens and is approached over a brick paved driveway through wrought iron electric gates on brick piers, with the driveway bordered by well stocked shrubbery beds. Across the rear of the property is an extensive York stone style paved terrace. This leads onto the level lawn which is interspersed and bordered by well stocked shrubbery beds. There are a number of mature oak trees in the backdrop of the garden which has delightful open-air space. Approximately 0.5 of an acre overall.Situation
April Lodge is superbly situated within the Wentworth Estate just a short level walk from the picturesque shopping parades of Virginia Water with its excellent shops for day to day needs, restaurants and mainline railway station with a fast service of trains to Waterloo in 42 minutes. There is an excellent Waitrose in Sunningdale and for more extensive shopping facilities, the towns of Windsor, Staines, Guildford and Kingston are all close at hand. Junction 13 of the M25 is just 3.5 miles away giving access to London, Heathrow and the motorway network. Other than the world-renowned Wentworth Club, country clubs abound in the area such as Foxhills, Queenwood, Sunningdale and the Royal Berkshire. Delightful walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake which leads up to the Polo Fields at Smiths Lawn and is adjacent to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park beyond for riding. The area is also very well catered-for by a huge choice of private prep schools, as well as two international schools, ACS in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe.Fixtures and Fittings
Carpets and light fittings included in the sale.Services
The property has mains gas, electric, water and drainage.Local Authority
Runnymede Borough Council - 01932 838383EPC Rating
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.