A wonderful period country property set in arguably one of the best locations in Chobham enjoying 4.2 acres of fastidiously kept grounds situated to the end of a peaceful no through road.
Chobham High Street 1.4 miles, Woking 4.5 miles (London Waterloo from 26 minutes), Sunningdale 3.4 miles, Virginia Water 6.8 miles, Central London, 30 miles (All distances and times are approximate)Description
* Immaculate condition with comprehensive refurbishment throughout
* Excellent flexible family accommodation
* Beautiful rooms including a stunning double height dining room
* Exposed solid wood units and matching Aga in the kitchen
* Six bedrooms with 5 bathrooms, and downstairs wet room
* Ground source heat pump to keep it economical to run
* Long sweeping driveway with plentiful parking
* Barn style double garage with twin covered car ports on either side
* Stunning views across neighbouring paddocks
* South facing garden with additional side garden and enclosed courtyard rose garden
* Covered outdoor garden room and kitchen
* These include wet bar, charcoal and gas BBQ’s, power light and running water
* Flood lit tennis court
* Part walled allotment/vegetable garden
* Orchard and enclosed paddocks with a three bay stable block, tack room and hay barn.
* Additional 6m x 2.5m timber garden equipment and machinery store hidden out of view in the main garden. Situation
Chobham has a small range of shops for daily needs whilst a greater choice can be found in Woking, Sunningdale, Ascot, and Guildford. Communications to London and the airports are excellent as well as easy access to Woking station which has a direct service to Waterloo.
Other attractions within the area include the Ascot racecourse, Windsor Castle, Legoland and Savill Gardens.
Schooling is exceptional with many renowned private schools such as Coworth-Flexlands, Eton College, Papplewick, Sunningdale, Gordons School, The Marist, St Mary's, Bishopsgate, St George's and two international schools. Fixtures and fittings
Fixtures and fittings are to be agreed by separate negotiation. Local authority information
Surrey Heath Borough Council 01276 707100. Services
The property has mains gas, electricity and mains drainage. Energy Rating
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.