A rarely available detached four bedroom family home in the sought after Virginia Park with a pretty westerly aspect garden, leisure amenities and communal gardens all set within this private gated community.
* Pleasant entrance hall with cloakroom
* Dual aspect reception room with French doors leading to larger than average garden
* Good sized kitchen/breakfast room which is well fitted and in excellent condition
* Separate study downstairs overlooking the garden
* Separate utility room off the kitchen with access to the garage
* Large master bedroom with dual aspect built in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom
* Three further double bedrooms and family bathroom
* The integral garage has electric up and over doors, power and light
* The garden wraps around the house and is walled for privacy
* Premier gated development with 24-hour security
* Leisure facilities include indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, fully equipped gym and tennis court
* Excellent location for schools, Virginia Water station and parade of shopsSituation
Virginia Park is situated in an ultra-convenient position only a short level walk from the picturesque shopping parades of Virginia Water with its excellent shops for day to day needs, restaurants and mainline railway station with a fast service of trains to Waterloo in approximately 42 minutes.
There is an excellent Waitrose in Sunningdale and for more extensive shopping facilities, the towns of Windsor, Staines, Guildford and Kingston are all close at hand. Junction 13 of the M25 is just 3.5 miles away giving access to London, Heathrow and the motorway network.
Other than the world-renowned Wentworth Club, country clubs are abound in the area such as Foxhills, Queenwood, Sunningdale and the Royal Berkshire. Delightful walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake which leads up to the Polo fields at Smiths Lawn and is adjacent to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park beyond for riding. The area is also very well catered for by a huge choice of private prep schools, as well as two international schools, ACS in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe.Local Authority
Runnymede Borough Council 01932 838383Services
The property has main gas, water and electricity.Directions
From our office in Virginia Water, turn right onto Christchurch Road towards the railway bridge. Just before the traffic lights, turn left into Virginia Park. Take the first right into Lime Tree Walk and then first right again and the house can be found tucked away on the right hand corner.
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.