Chadwicke House is a stunning family home, on one of Sunningdale's best roads, offering light, spacious and versatile accommodation arranged over three floors.
* Driveway parking for three cars and integrated garage
* Two light and spacious reception rooms
* Open plan kitchen/family room with attached utility room
* Triple aspect kitchen/family room with bi-fold doors onto south-facing gardens
* Beautiful wide turning staircase leading to master bedroom and 3 further bedrooms
* Master bedroom ensuite with his/hers dressing rooms and balcony over looking garden
* One further ensuite bedroom and family bathroom
* 2nd staircase leading to 2 further bedrooms, bathroom and reception room
* Multiple purpose reception room could be used for games room, cinema room or gym
* Concrete flooring and underfloor heating throughout
* Built in wifi boosters on each floor and an integrated media room Situation
Local amenities in Sunningdale and nearby Ascot include a number of delightful restaurants, cafes, delicatessens, and boutiques. The surrounding towns and villages have a good selection of bars, pubs and brasseries.
The area also boasts some of the finest restaurants with Coworth Park in Ascot, and The Latymer at Pennyhill Park. You also have some of the Country’s best known events on your doorstep including Ascot Racecourse with Royal Ascot a prestigious calendar event, Wentworth Golf Club which hosts the annual PGA Championship, and International Polo on Smith’s lawn.
Families will also appreciate the number of renowned schools including Eton College, Wellington College, Papplewick, The Marist Schools and St George's and St Mary's Schools in Ascot. International options include TASIS and The ACS Egham International School. Fixtures and Fittings
Fixtures and fittings to be agreed by separate negotiation.Services
The property has mains gas, electricity and mains drainage.Local Authority
The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.Energy Rating
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.