Modern luxury family home benefitting from extensive gardens and modern open plan living all set within a secure gated development in one of the most sought after villages in Surrey.
Ascot 7.1 miles, Windsor 5.2 miles, M25 (Junction 13) 3 miles, central London 23 miles, Virginia Water station 2.1 miles, Egham station 0.7miles. (Distances approximate). Description
* Located within a tranquil and secure gated development in a highly desirable village location
* Impressive detached home offered in immaculate condition throughout
* High Specification throughout with underfloor heating and modern finishes throughout
* Surrounded by approximately 0.5 acres of beautifully landscaped private gardens
* Open plan kitchen / TV sitting area with island and doors opening on to the gardens
* Further reception, dining room and study, all of generous proportions
* Master bedroom with en suite, walk in wardrobe and fitted wardrobes
* Four further bedrooms and bathrooms with luxury fittings
* Additional games room
* Detached double garage and plentiful driveway parking
* Acquired from new by the present owners
* Within walking distance of Windsor Great Park and Englefield Green itselfSituation
Barons Wood is situated just a short distance from the picturesque village of Englefield Green where you will find restaurants, gastro pubs and local independent amenities. The green is still used for the local cricket club and matches are regularly played during the summer.
The area is well favoured by locals for the many leisure amenities on your doorstep including Savill Gardens, Virginia Water Lake, Polo at Smiths Lawn, Great Windsor Park, Ascot and Windsor racecourses and a number of horse-riding facilities close by. If you are a keen golfer there is no shortage of clubs in the area including the World renowned Wentworth Club, Foxhills, Sunningdale, Queenwood and the Royal Berkshire to choose from.
There is an excellent Waitrose in Sunningdale and Egham and for more extensive shopping facilities, the towns of Windsor, Guildford and Kingston are all close at hand. Junction 13 of the M25 is just 3.5 miles away giving access to London, Heathrow and the motorway network. The area is also very well catered for by a wide choice of private prep schools, as well as two international schools, ACS in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe.Fixtures and fittings
Carpets curtains light fittings and appliances by negotiationServices
All main services are connectedLocal authority
Runnymede borough council (01932) 838383EPC
From our office in Virginia Water turn left onto Christchurch Road. At the Barton Wyatt roundabout take the 4th exit up Callowhill, proceed all the way to the traffic lights on the A30. Turn right at the traffic lights and proceed down the A30 all the way to the roundabout. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Tite Hill. In approx ½ a mile you will see Baronswood on your left handside, drive through the gates and 2 Barons Wood is to your left.
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.