A beautiful, private family house backing on to Sunningdale Golf course located on one of the areas premier roads.
* Marbled reception hall with marble and walnut staircase
* 40ft Kitchen/Day room with Miele appliances and folding doors onto the garden
* Drawing room with 4k HD retractable projector cinema screen
* Master bedroom suite with lounge area, private balcony, dressing room and beautiful bathroom
* 4 further bedroom suites with en-suite bathrooms and dressing room/walk-in wardrobes
* Triple car garage with separate accommodation over including; bedroom, bathroom and vaulted games room/lounge
* Extensive landscaped grounds of about 1 acre including the beautifully manicure south facing garden
* 3 metre ceiling height and under floor heating throughout the house
* Control 4 programmable home entertainment system
* Direct access on to Sunningdale golf courseSituation
Located in one of Sunningdale's premium roads, and combines the advantages of country living with the convenience of excellent transport links and easy access to London, the motorway network and Heathrow Airport. Shops catering for day-to-day needs are available in Windlesham, Sunningdale, Ascot and Virginia Water, whilst the towns of Windsor Ascot Racecourse, Wentworth Clubhouse and Guildford offer more extensive amenities.
The local area benefits from a number of exceptional restaurants and pubs. There are excellent schools in the area, including St. Mary’s School, Heathfield, St. George’s, Eton College, Wellington College, Lambrook Prep School, Hall Grove, Papplewick, The ACS International and TASIS. High Pines backs onto the world-famous Sunningdale Golf Course and Wentworth is located only a short distance away.
Polo is available at Ascot Park, Guards Polo Club and the Royal Berkshire Polo Club and there is horse racing at Ascot and Windsor. Excellent spa facilities are available at Pennyhill Park, Coworth Park, Wentworth and Foxhills. Fixtures and Fittings
Carpets, curtains and light fittings available by separate negotiationServices
All mains services connectedLocal Authority
Royal Borough of Windsor & MaidenheadEPC Rating
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.