A beautiful family home home set in one of Sunningdale’s prime private no through residential roads, a tranquil location with a footpath leading onto the Wentworth Golf Course.
* A distinctive and well proportioned family home by Osbourne Developments
* A combination of light and space, technology and luxury
* Grand entrance hall with view through house and onto bi-fold doors looking over garden
* Triple aspect drawing room with low sash windows allowing loads of light
* 4 spacious reception rooms on the ground floor including an impressive drawing room
* Bonus media room on 2nd floor
* Master bedroom suite with dressing room and en-suite
* 4 further bedrooms/bathrooms
* Staff/office accommodation over the garage
* Gated entrance with video/audio entry
* South facing spacious gardenSituation
Sunningdale offers gracious living in beautiful green surroundings. In addition to the world-class golf courses at Sunningdale, Wentworth, Windsor Great Park and Virginia Water are also on your doorstep. Other superb sporting facilities include Guards Polo Club and Ascot Racecourse, home of the UK’s most elegant race meetings. The abundance of renowned independent schools, proximity to the capital, and excellent transport links by road, rail and air, attract residents to the area - as well as its rural characteristics and village feel. Virginia Water Lake and The Savill Garden are nearby, as is the New Victoria Theatre in Woking, which shows a wide range of musicals.
The M3 runs just to the south of Sunningdale, providing direct access east to the M25 and west down to Southampton. Services to London Waterloo from Sunningdale take circa 50 minutes; there are also stations at Ascot and Virginia Water. Heathrow Airport is close by and easily reached via the M25. Sunningdale’s proximity to ACS International School in Egham and TASIS at Thorpe is a major attraction for prospective buyers. Eton College, Charterhouse, Wellington College and Harrow are also within easy reach.Fixtures and Fittings
Carpets, curtains and light fittings available by separate negotiationServices
All mains services connectedLocal Authority
Royal Borough of Windsor and MaidenheadEPC Rating
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.