Pepperwood is a lovely family home set in a stunning plot on the main Island of Wentworth benefitting from separate annex and outdoor swimming pool.
* Tranquil setting, Pepperwood is situated in the village of Virginia Water on the premier Wentworth Estate
* Delightful family home set on a plot of approximately 1.5 acres
* Set back on a long private driveway bordered by Rhododendrons secured with electric gates
* Excellent, spacious rooms, perfect for family living.
* Large West facing garden with outdoor swimming pool and patio area
* 5-bedroom abode, with one bedroom separate annex
* Large reception room with patio doors to the kitchen
* Modern fitted kitchen with Island and high spec appliances
* Close to local amenities at Virginia Water and leisure facilities at Foxhills, Wentworth and Sunningdale
* Independent schools including St Johns Beaumont, Papplewick and St Marys school, Ascot near by.Situation
The property is close to the local shops and restaurants in the pretty village of Virginia Water with its mainline railway station with a fast service of trains to Waterloo in 42 minutes. There is an excellent Waitrose in Sunningdale and Egham and for more extensive shopping facilities, the towns of Windsor, Guildford and Kingston are all close at hand. Junction 13 of the M25 is just 3.5 miles away giving access to London, Heathrow and the motorway network
Other than the world renowned Wentworth Club, country clubs abound in the area such as Foxhills, Queenwood, Sunningdale and the Royal Berkshire. Delightful walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake which leads up to the Polo at Smiths Lawn, adjacent to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park beyond for riding. The area is also very well catered for by a wide choice of private prep schools, as well as two international schools, ACS in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe. Fixtures and Fittings
Light fittings, curtain rails are included in the sale of the property.Services
All mains services are connected.Local Authority
Runnymede Borough Council – 01932 838383
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.