Located on the door step to Windsor Great Park and Savill Gardens this new build property benefits from a high spec finish and beautiful westerly facing garden.
- Built in 2017 with bespoke interior design features added by the current owner including built in Sonos system on two floors
- Large west facing manicured garden with leafy outlook
- Peaceful, quiet location within this desirable development with low communal charges
- Open plan modern kitchen / dining / TV room with double French doors on to the garden
- Italian design kitchen including upgraded Miele appliances, water softener and under floor heating
- Large reception room with views of the garden and newly installed beautiful fireplace as a center piece
- Master bedroom with luxury fitted en-suited and plentiful built in wardrobes
- Three further bedrooms, including one with en-suite
- Additional Family bathroom and plentiful storage throughout
- Integral garage and driveway with parking for two cars
The pretty villages of Englefield Green and Virginia Water are only a few miles away with excellent shops for day to day needs, restaurants and mainline railway station at Virginia Water with a fast service of trains to Waterloo in 42 minutes. There is an excellent Waitrose in Sunningdale and Egham and for more extensive shopping facilities, the towns of Windsor, Guildford and Kingston are all close at hand. Junction 13 of the M25 is just 3.5 miles away giving access to London, Heathrow and the motorway network. Other than the world renowned Wentworth Club, country clubs abound in the area such as Foxhills, Queenwood, Sunningdale and the Royal Berkshire. Delightful walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake which leads up to the Polo at Smiths Lawn, adjacent to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park beyond for riding. The area is also very well catered for by a wide choice of private prep schools, as well as two international schools, ACS in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe. Fixtures and fittings
Carpets curtains light fittings and appliances by negotiation Services
All main services are connected Local authority
Runnymede borough council (01932) 838383
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.