A collection of five individually designed and traditionally built houses by Monro Homes situated on the edge of the picture perfect village of Chobham.
- Development of five individually designed and traditionally built new homes
- Each house is carefully designed with open plan modern living in mind
- Above average sized plots with detached garaging and generous private driveways
- Flooded with natural light every house is built to a high of specification
- Superb accommodation on just two floors allowing for the best of family living
- Highly sort after setting on the edge of the picture perfect village of Chobham
The property is situated close to the village of Chobham which offers a small range of shops for every day needs. Further extensive shopping and leisure amenities can be found in Woking, Guildford, Camberley, Staines and Kingston. The M3 can be accessed at J3 leading to the M25, M4, Terminal 5, Heathrow Airport and central London. Schools in the area include Coworth-Flexlands, Guildford High School, St Mary's, St George's and Papplewick in Ascot, and the American Community School. Sporting and leisure pursuits include golf at Sunningdale and Wentworth, Foxhills Golf and Country Club and Chobham Golf Club. There are opportunities for riding and walking on Chobham Common, polo at Smith's Lawn and racing at Ascot.Services
All mains services are connected.Local Authority
Surrey Heath Borough Council. Tel: 01276 707 100
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.