A Fully redesigned and refurbished detached family home with additional separate annex situated in one of Virginia Water’s premier gated developments.
* Large Five bedroom family home including separate annex
* Incredible master suite with his and hers dressing rooms and luxury ensuites
* Separate annex with kitchen, bedroom and bathroom
* Manicured south facing garden
* Large Second-floor games room
* Superb open plan kitchen area with doors on to the garden
* Double reception room with dual aspect
* Dining room with bay window
* Double garage with fitted storage and driveway parking for several cars
* 24/7 manned security
* Communal indoor pool complex, gym and treatment room
* Two tennis courts
* Children's play area
* Short walk to Railway station
* Short walk to the picturesque shopping parades of Virginia Water.Situation
St Anns Park is superbly situated in Virginia Water, close to its picturesque shopping parades with excellent shops for day to day needs, restaurants and mainline railway station with a fast train service to Waterloo (42 minutes). There is a Waitrose in Sunningdale and for more extensive shopping facilities, the towns of Windsor, Staines, Guildford and Kingston are all nearby. There is easy access to the M25 and M3 providing links to London, Heathrow and the motorway network.
In addition to the world-renowned Wentworth Club, country clubs in the area abound including Foxhills, Queenwood, Sunningdale and the Royal Berkshire. Delightful walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake which leads up to the Polo Fields at Smiths Lawn and is adjacent to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park beyond for riding. The area is also well catered for by a wide choice of private prep and state schools, as well as two international schools - ACS in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe. Services
We are advised by our client that gas, electricity, water and drainage are all mains supplied. Local Authority
Runnymede Borough Council – 01932 838383 EPC Rating
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.