A beautifully appointed substantial family home, set within landscaped gardens, in a highly regarded South Ascot location.
- Versatile accommodation suited to both family living and formal entertaining
- High ceilings and luxury features throughout
- Triple aspect drawing room with doors to the garden
- Open-plan Kitchen / breakfast room with central island, granite worksurfaces, range cooker and integral appliance
- Master suite comprising a bedroom, en suite dressing room and an en suite bathroom
- Electrically operated gates opening onto a driveway flanked by areas of lawn
- Under floor heating throughout the ground and first floors
- Parking for several vehicles in addition to access to the double garage
- Top floor bedroom / kitchenette and en suite shower room for an ideal Annex
- Manicured gardens offering a sunny Westerly facing aspect to the rear
Situated in a highly desirable and peaceful private road close to South Ascot and Sunninghill village. Ascot and Sunningdale are within easy reach, both of which offer a range of local shops catering for day-to-day needs whilst the towns of Windsor, Camberley, Guildford and Reading provide more extensive facilities.
The area is renowned for its excellent schools including Wellington College, Eton College, Lambrook, Sunningdale School, Papplewick, Heathfield School, St. Georges and St. Marys Ascot. For international schooling, TASIS (The American School) and ACS (American Community School) are both situated in the area.
Leisure and sporting facilities in the region are abundant with a number of prestigious golf clubs including Wentworth, Sunningdale, The Berkshire and Swinley Forest, and polo available at Coworth Park, the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club and Guards Polo Club. The leafy local countryside, Swinley Forest and Virginia Water Lake provide good walking territory and horse riding is available on Chobham Common and in Windsor Great Park. The region boasts some of the finest restaurants with Coworth Park in Ascot, as well as the Waterside Inn and Heston Blumenthal's restaurants in Bray.
Excellent spa facilities are available at Pennyhill Park, Coworth Park, Wentworth and Foxhills. Attractions for all of the family include Windsor Castle, Legoland, Thorpe Park, Virginia Water Lake and Savill Garden.Services
The property has mains gas, electricity and mains drainage Local Authority
Royal Borough of Windsor and MaidenheadEPC Rating
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.