A superb new build home built to the highest specification with gardens backing directly on to Windsor Great Park
Reception Hall, Drawing Room, Dining Room, Sitting Room, Kitchen / Breakfast / Family room, Study, Utility Room, Principle Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom, 3 further Bedrooms (One En Suite), Family Bathroom, Cloakroom, Triple Garage, Annexe with Two bedrooms both with ensuites and one with kitchenette.Local AmenitiesSchools
- Excellent local schools include Bishopsgate School, St John’s Beaumont, Eton College, St George’s School in Windsor, St Mary’s Ascot, Lambrook, Papplewick, Heathfield, The ACS and TASIS International Schools, Harrow School, Wellington College and Wycombe Abbey for Girls.Fine Dining
- Coworth Park, The Wentworth Club, The Waterside Inn and Fat Duck in Bray, The Latymer Restaurant at Pennyhill Park.Racing
- At Ascot, Windsor, Epsom, Kempton and Sandown Park.Polo
- At Guards Polo Club in Windsor Great Park, The Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club in Winkfield and Cowdray Park further afield.Golf
- At Wentworth, Sunningdale, Swinley Forest, Queenwood and Foxhills.Travel
- Heathrow and Farnborough Airports both lie within easy reach. Egham train station provides a regular service to London Waterloo from about 37 minutes. The M25 is close by giving easy access to London and the national motorway network.Walking
- Walking, riding and other country pursuits are on the doorstep in Windsor Great Park.Local Authority
Runnymede Borough Council +44 (0) 1932 838383.Services
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage.
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.