An exciting opportunity to acquire a charming period farm house with 8 acres including paddocks and full size dressage arena. The property also benefits planning permission is for an additional single storey dwelling with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms amounting to approx 1970 square feet access from a separate driveway. PLANNING APPLICATION 17/1100 Surrey Heath Borough Council
- Tranquil rural setting approached via traditional gates with brick piers
- Cobbled courtyard with the farm house, cottage and garaging
- Original features throughout including open fire places, beamed ceilings and flagstone floors
- Open plan kitchen/dining space for the family to come together
- Very spacious dinning area ideal for entertaining
- Separate utility room with cloak room
- Detached cottage with sitting room, kitchen, cloakroom, 2 bedrooms and bathroom
- Attached to the cottage a garage and further storage room
- Grounds of approximately 8 acres currently laid out as a combination of paddocks and formal gardens
- Two entrances allowing for access to consented new property
Being just on the edge of Windlesham village, the property is conveniently located for access to the motorway network, with junction 3 of the M3 being about 2.5 miles away. This connects with the M25 and provides good vehicular access to central London, Heathrow and the West Country. The property is also only about 4 miles from Sunningdale station (and Waitrose super market).
Waterloo is about 50 minutes or 6 miles from Woking station which has very regular services to Waterloo in around 30 minutes. Local shopping facilities are well catered for in Windlesham and Lightwater, with a more comprehensive selection in Camberley and Woking.
Anyone with a sporting interest should enjoy this area. There are several world renowned golf courses including Wentworth, Sunningdale and Queenwood as well as the very popular Windlesham, Windlemere and Chobham courses. There is a choice of health and tennis clubs in the general area including Penny Hill Park and David Lloyd, leisure and swimming centres, an ice rink and dry ski slope, horse racing at Royal Ascot and you could even try your hand at polo. Valley end Cricket Club is only just over a mile away.
There is an excellent selection of both state and private schooling including, Hall Grove, Valley End Infant School, Papplewick, St Mary’s School, St George’s, The Marist and a little further afi eld Wellington College in Crowthorne and Eton College. Local Authority
Surrey Heath Borough Council. Tel: 01276 707100 Services
Mains water, gas, electricity and drainageEPC
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.