Extended and totally refurbished in 2020 to incorporate a stunning super kitchen, this luxury home has also benefitted from re-landscaping following the installation of a beautiful outdoor pool.
* A stunning bespoke home completed in 2010, extended and totally refurbished in 2020. Now offered for sale in immaculate condition throughout.
* 6700 square feet of luxurious accommodation in all including the garage and apartment.
* Situated in one of Sunningdale‘s most prestigious private roads.
* Beautifully landscaped gardens with a South-easterly aspect to the rear.
* New 10m x 4.5m heated swimming pool with a ‘bench’ along one side and an electrical safety cover.
* Ceramic tiled pool surround flowing across the rear of the property and seamlessly into the super kitchen.
* Backing onto Chobham Common and siding onto the 12 green of the championship course at Wentworth.
* Stunning kitchen/breakfast/family room with top of the range Siematic fitted kitchen incorporating Wolf and Gaggenau appliances.
* 13m run of ‘IQ’ floor to ceiling windows overlooking the pool and garden which slide back to give an opening of 10m to bring the garden into the house on a summers day.
* Elegant reception rooms.
* Superb master bedroom suite with refitted master bathroom and large balcony.
* Generous second floor games room.
* One bedroom staff flat with independent access.
* Excellent rear lobby and back of house utility/link.
* Three car garage.
* Good quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
* In-house sound system and CCTV surveillance.
* Electric gates and long driveway.
* An exceptional home in a tranquil setting.Situation
The property is situated in one of Sunningdale’s most exclusive private roads (covenanted by the Wentworth Club) just a short walk from Sunningdale’s centre with its excellent shops, restaurants, mainline station and Waitrose supermarket. Other nearby local centres include Virginia Water and Ascot, and the larger towns of Windsor and Guildford are within a short drive. Communications in the area are excellent with the M25, M3 and M4 close by, giving fast access to London, Heathrow and Gatwick airports, and the national motorway network. The mainline train station at Sunningdale provides a regular service into Waterloo, taking around 50 minutes.
Schooling in the area is exceptional with many renowned schools nearby such as Eton College, Lambrook, St Mary’s Ascot, Wellington College and St. George’s Weybridge. The property is also well located for international schools such as ACS International in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe.
Sporting activities in the area are numerous with Royal Ascot nearby along with a selection of first class golf and country clubs including Sunningdale, Swinley Forest, Foxhills and Queenwood. The world-famous Wentworth Golf Club also has its own tennis, swimming and leisure facilities.
Walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake, Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park where Polo is played during the summer on Smiths Lawn. The Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club is also close at hand. For fine dining there are many very good restaurants, bistros, brasseries and pubs in the area along with the Wentworth Club and Coworth Park Hotel. Fixtures and fittings
Carpets curtains light fittings by separate negotiationServices
The property has mains gas, electricity and mains drainage Local authority
Windsor Maidenhead Borough Council Energy rating
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.