Stratfield House is an impressive Wentworth home approaching 10,000 sqft built to a high specification with indoor pool, grounds extending to an acre and superb location for Wentworth Club and golf courses
- Elegant Wentworth mansion offering accommodation extending to 10,000sqft
- Leisure facilities including indoor pool complex, sauna, Jacuzzi and gym
- Modern family layout with grand entrance hall, high ceiling and luxury fittings
- Kitchen with island, room for informal dining and adjoining family area
- Formal Reception and Dining room with doors to the gardens
- Terrace area between the pool and garden
- Master bedroom with dressing, ensuite and quick access to the indoor pool!
- Garaging for five cars plus secure gated driveway
- Annex apartment
- Manicured grounds of an acre with a southerly aspect
The Wentworth Golf Club and the picturesque shopping parades of Virginia Water, with its excellent shops for day to day needs, restaurants and mainline railway station with a fast service of trains to Waterloo in 42 minutes are within easy walking distance. For the weekly household shop there is an excellent Waitrose in Sunningdale and for more extensive shopping facilities, the towns of Windsor, Guildford and Kingston are all close at hand. Junction 13 of the M25 is just 3.5 miles away giving access to London, Heathrow and the motorway network. Other than the world renowned Wentworth Club, country clubs abound the area such as Foxhills, Queenwood, Sunningdale and the Royal Berkshire. Delightful walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake which leads up to the Polo at Smiths Lawn, adjacent to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park beyond for riding. The area is also very well catered for by a huge choice of private prep schools, as well as two international schools, ACS in Egham and TAS IS in Thorpe. Services
The property has mains gas, water and electricity. Local Authority
Runnymede Borough Council – 01932 838383EPC Rating
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.