Located in a desirable quiet cul-de-sac location this newly built five bedroom home offers outstanding features and fittings for the ultimate modern living.
- Living room with high ceilings feature wood-burner
- Charles Yorke kitchen with integrated appliances including wine fridge
- Central kitchen island plus living and dining spaces with doors on to the garden
- Grand entrance hall, study, formal dining room, utility and a downstairs WC
- Master bedroom with a large en suite and a fully fitted dressing room,
- Four further double bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Electric gated driveway with parking and double garage
- South west facing rear landscaped garden with great privacy
- Prestigious quiet South Ascot address
- Within a short distance of Ascot High Street, Sunninghill and Ascot or Sunningdale mainline stationSituation
Situated in a highly desirable and peaceful private road close to South Ascot and Sunninghill village. Ascot and Sunningdale are within easy reach, both of which offer a range of local shops catering for day-to-day needs whilst the towns of Windsor, Camberley, Guildford and Reading provide more extensive facilities.
The area is renowned for its excellent schools including Wellington College, Eton College, Lambrook, Sunningdale School, Papplewick, Heathfield School, St. Georges and St. Marys Ascot. For international schooling, TASIS (The American School) and ACS (American Community School) are both situated in the area.
Leisure and sporting facilities in the region are abundant with a number of prestigious golf clubs including Wentworth, Sunningdale, The Berkshire and Swinley Forest, and polo available at Coworth Park, the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club and Guards Polo Club. The leafy local countryside, Swinley Forest and Virginia Water Lake provide good walking territory and horse riding is available on Chobham Common and in Windsor Great Park. The region boasts some of the finest restaurants with Coworth Park in Ascot, as well as the Waterside Inn and Heston Blumenthal's restaurants in Bray.
Excellent spa facilities are available at Pennyhill Park, Coworth Park, Wentworth and Foxhills. Attractions for all of the family include Windsor Castle, Legoland, Thorpe Park, Virginia Water Lake and Savill Garden.Fixtures and Fittings
Fixtures and fittings to be agreed by separate negotiation. Services
The property has mains gas, electricity and mains drainage. Local Authority
Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.