A superb home built by Huf Haus set over two floors with a tremendous feeling of space and light situated within the Wentworth Estate between the golf club and the picturesque shopping parades of Virginia Water
- Superb modern home with outstanding light and modern features
- Situated within the gates of the private Wentworth Estate
- Open plan living with floor to ceiling glass and vaulted ceilings
- Three reception areas all with doors and views to the garden
- Home office and spacious utility room
- Master bedroom with dressing area, en-suite and balcony overlooking the garden
- A total of four bedroom suites
- Double garage and driveway parking with electric gates
- South facing garden with great colour and several sitting areas
- Excellent proximity to Virginia Water amenities and mainline station
Located within a highly sought after private road on the prestigious Wentworth Estate - an exclusive location with a tranquil atmosphere and access to world class sporting facilities.
Virginia Water and the renowned private Wentworth Estate and championship golf course are situated to the south of Windsor Great Park, with its open spaces and is home to the notable lakes and green spaces of Savill Gardens. Sporting activities abound throughout the area, with Royal Ascot nearby and an impressive selection of first class courses for golf enthusiasts. These include Sunningdale, the Berkshire and of course the world-famous Wentworth Club which also has its own tennis, swimming and leisure/spa facilities.
The area is renowned for its excellent selection of schooling such as Papplewick Preparatory School, St George’s Boys School, St Mary’s Girls School and ACS International in Egham. Virginia Water train station which provides direct access to London Waterloo in approximately 40 minutes and the area is well situated for both Heathrow Airport, Gatwick Airport and the motorway network.Fixtures and fittings
Carpets included Services
All main services connected Local authority
Runnymede Borough Council - 01932 838383Directions
From the office in Virginia water turn left onto Christchurch Road take the second left into Virginia Drive
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.