A beautiful ground floor apartment situated within a prestigious gated development on the edge of Windsor Great Park.
- Stunning two bedroom apartment benefitting from recent refurbishment
- Grand Reception room with High ceilings, fireplace and doors to private courtyard
- Superb modern kitchen with high spec appliances and quartz worktop
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and two bathrooms
- Part of an impressive Grade II listed building
- Secure gated development with communal gardens & orchard
- Allocated parking and plentiful visitor parking
- Share of freehold
- Neighbouring access to Great Windsor Park/Virginia Water & Saville Gardens
- Excellent access to Heathrow Airport , trains into Waterloo and WindsorSituation
Conveniently located approximately two miles from Ascot High Street and the world famous Ascot Racecourse. Ascot High Street has an excellent array of shops for day to day needs, restaurants and mainline railway station with a fast service of trains to London Waterloo in 51 minutes. For the weekly household shop there is an excellent Waitrose in Sunningdale and for more extensive shopping facilities, the towns of Windsor, Guildford and Kingston are all close at hand. Junction 13 of the M25 is just five miles away giving access to London Heathrow and the motorway network. Country clubs and golf courses abound the area including Wentworth, Foxhills, Queenwood, Sunningdale and the Royal Berkshire. Delightful walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake close by which leads up to the Polo at Smiths Lawn adjacent to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park beyond for riding. The area is also well catered for by a wide choice of private prep schools as well as two international schools, ACS in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe and the well regarded state run school Charters in Sunningdale.Services
The property has mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.Local Authority
Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead - 01628 683800EPC Rating
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.