Offering superb contemporary living, this immaculately presented modern six bedroom property occupies a stunning plot in a quiet and exclusive area of Ascot.
* Modern family home with an abundance of natural light and impressive architectural features
* Gallery entrance hall with spectacular glass atrium style frontage
* Open plan kitchen / dining area with kitchen bar and French doors to the professionally landscaped garden
* Formal living room and TV snug both with bifold doors to the garden
* Home office / additional downstairs Annex bedroom with ensuite shower room (wheelchair friendly), utility room and study
* Master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, walk through dressing area, luxury ensuite bathroom, and balcony
* Four further bedrooms on the first floor, all of which are ensuite with fitted wardrobes
* Delightful manicured garden with amazing colour, mature boarders, multiple seating areas and bespoke Koi Carp pond
* Impressive walled in and out driveway with electric gates, ample parking and double garage with electric door
* Fitted with smart home automation, Cat 6 cabling and integrated Audio/ Visual system including Sonos
* Modern lighting and features throughout including underfloor heating and luxury finishes
* Fully extended and refurbished in 2012 by the current owners
* Desirable Ascot location within easy reach of the Sunningdale amenities, mainline station and the delightful village of Sunninghill. London Heathrow, Terminal 5 is just 20 minutes awaySituation
The house is situated in a highly sought after location on this quiet road within walking distance of the charming village of Sunninghill with its cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping. The surrounding towns and villages have a good selection of bars, pubs and brasseries.
The area also boasts some of the finest restaurants with Coworth Park in Ascot, and The Latymer at Pennyhill Park. You also have some of the Country’s best known events on your doorstep including Ascot Racecourse with Royal Ascot a prestigious calendar event, Wentworth Golf Club which hosts the annual PGA Championship, and International Polo on Smith’s lawn.
Families will also appreciate the number of renowned schools including Eton College, Wellington College, Papplewick, The Marist Schools and St George's and St Mary's Schools in Ascot. International options include TASIS and The ACS Egham International School. Fixtures and Fittings
Carpets and integrated appliances included. Other fixtures and fittings to be agreed by separate negotiation where applicableServices
The property has mains gas, electricity and mains drainage.Local Authority
The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.