30 Mar Somewhere for the weekend
The ground breaking eco-luxury Spa at Coworth Park is an architectural wonder. Partially submerged in the Spa’s landscape, its upper floor takes in breathtaking views of the surrounding English parkland. This sense of the natural environment continues through to the interior design, with every area of the Spa flooded with natural light, crisp contemporary architecture, art and sculptures throughout. All the materials used are natural and organic.
A range of 100% organic treatments by Dr. Alkaitis are available along with three other luxurious product brands – Carol Joy London, Kerstin Florian and Aromatherapy Associates.
Built over two floors, the upper floor has eight treatment rooms (including two doubles), a manicure/pedicure salon, relaxation room and The Spatisserie, serving continental breakfast, light meals, afternoon tea, wine and champagne. On the lower level, there is a heated indoor swimming pool measuring 18 metres long x 7.5 metres wide x 1.2 metres deep (59ft x 24ft x 4ft) with underwater music, a relaxation area around the swimming pool and a sun terrace with luxurious loungers, an aromatic steam room, pre-swim shower and experience shower. The Spa’s gym has plenty of natural light and tree top views. The TechnoGym cardio vascular equipment has integrated televisions and includes three treadmills, one upright and one recumbent cycle, one cross trainer and free weights up to 24kg.
Conde Nast Traveller – Readers’ Travel Awards 2012
Coworth Park ranked Best UK Hotel spa and 5th best in the world
Winner of a Condé Nast Johansens 2012 Award for Excellence for ‘Most Excellent Hotel Spa’.
For more information or to make an appointment please contact The Spa at Coworth Park
on +44 (0)1344 756 756 or email spa.CPA@dorchestercollection.com.
Benefits of Membership:
· As an introduction to our treatment services we invite you to experience one
complimentary Kerstin Florian Sublime Prescription or Remineralising Facial
and one Classic Swedish Massage (65 minutes) per member.
· Heated indoor swimming pool measuring 18 metres long x 7.5 metres wide x
1.2 metres deep (59ft x 24ft x 4ft).
· Relaxation area around the swimming pool and sun terrace with luxurious loungers.
· Steam Room with automatic aroma injection.
· Pre-swim shower and experience shower.
· The gym, which contains three treadmills, two upright and one recumbent cycle, one
cross trainer and free weights up to 24kg.
· Complimentary use of the outdoor tennis court
· Luxurious changing rooms and showers, spacious lockers with personal safes.
· Robes, slippers, towels, toiletries, magazines and mineral water are provided.
· Members may invite one guest to the Spa for a charge of £50.
· A 10% reduction on treatments, subject to availability.
· A personal training service is available by appointment. Charges for this service will
apply. However, one complimentary one hour assessment/personal training session is
included in the membership fees.
· A 10% reduction on refreshments in The Spatisserie, Drawing Room, The Bar, The
Barn and Restaurant Coworth Park for members and their guests.
Contact Ann Costelloe, Spa Manager, to arrange a tour of the Spa and to further discuss membership to The Spa at Coworth Park.