A stunning mansion in a discreet position within the Wentworth Estate complete with indoor pool complex and grounds of approximately one acre.
* This stunning home is situated in a highly desirable and leafy road on the prestigious Wentworth Estate
* This residence was completed in 2011 to an exceptional style and quality in this superb location
* The property offers in excess of 11,000 square foot of luxury
* The specification is of the highest order using individual and hand built craftsmanship
* There is a superb entrance way which leads to a dining hall with casement doors onto the garden
* Approached off the hall is the cloakroom, study, drawing room and magnificent kitchen/breakfast room which measures 45ft x 27ft
* For leisure there is a superb indoor pool, and sauna
* There is an annexe kitchen with a comprehensive range of cupboards and work surfaces for entertaining on a grand scale
* On the first floor, there are four bedroom suites and balcony overlooking the beautiful south facing grounds
* On the second floor, there are two further bedrooms, both en-suite and a large storeroom
* The main part of the garden is made up of a well maintained area of lawn surrounded by a wealth of mature shrubs and bedsSituation
Virginia Water has excellent shops for day to day needs, restaurants and mainline railway station with a fast service to Waterloo in 42 minutes. There is an excellent Waitrose in Sunningdale and for more extensive shopping facilities, the towns of Windsor, Guildford and Kingston are all close at hand. Junction 13 of the M25 is just 3.5 miles away giving access to London, Heathrow and the motorway network. Other than the world-renowned Wentworth Club, country clubs abound in the area such as Foxhills, Queenwood, Sunningdale and the Royal Berkshire. Delightful walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake which leads up to the Polo at Smiths Lawn, adjacent to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park beyond for riding. The area is also very well catered for by a wide choice of private schools, as well as two international schools, ACS in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe.
The Wentworth Estate has three 18 hole golf courses including the Championship West Course and the Wentworth Club with swimming pools, restaurants, tennis courts, health and leisure facilities. The estate also has CCTV security cameras on all entrances which are linked to the local Police and Knight Security.Fixtures and Fittings
Carpets, curtains and light fittings negotiable.Services
We are advised this property has mains gas, water, electricity and drainage.Local Authority
Runnymede Borough Council – 01932 838383Energy Rating
From our office in Virginia Water, turn right then right again into Abbey Road, follow this road passing the right hand bend and then after approximately 100 yards, turn left down a driveway which leads to Wellington House on the right hand side.
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.