Lyne Place Manor is a fine country property approached off a long driveway through paddocks and lawns, set in 8 acres of well manicured communal gardens.
* Superb position set amongst 8 acres of beautiful communal grounds
* Benefitting from substantial modernisation to create a fabulous home over two storeys
* Superb dining hall with double doors leading out to the decked garden
* Open plan re-modelled kitchen with granite worktop
* Concealed cloakroom with utility room
* Bright first floor living room with feature fireplace
* Master bedroom with a good range of wardrobe cupboards and en suite shower room
* Two further double bedrooms, one with a recessed study area
* Superb decked garden terrace with treetop views
* Private garden accessed from the terrace
* Separate garage
* Communal grounds include tennis court, level lawn, sitting out areas and adjoin natural woodland which attracts much wildlife.Situation
Lyne Place Manor is superbly situated in Virginia Water, close to its picturesque shopping parades with excellent shops for day to day needs, restaurants and mainline railway station with a fast train service to Waterloo (42 minutes). For the household shop there is a Waitrose in Sunningdale and for more extensive shopping facilities, the towns of Windsor, Staines, Guildford and Kingston are all nearby. There is easy access to the M25 and M3 providing links to London, Heathrow and the motorway network. In addition to the world-renowned Wentworth Club, country clubs in the area abound including Foxhills, Queenwood, Sunningdale and the Royal Berkshire. Delightful walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake which leads up to the Polo Fields at Smiths Lawn and is adjacent to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park beyond for riding. The area is also well catered for by a wide choice of private prep and state schools, as well as two international schools - ACS in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe. Fixtures and Fittings
Carpets, curtains, light fittings available by separate negotiation.Local Authority
Runnymede Borough Council – 01932 838383EPC Rating
From our office in Virginia Water, turn right to the traffic lights and turn right again down Trumps Green Road. Take the next left into Bridge Lane and proceed for approximately half a mile and Lyne Place Manor can be found on the far right hand side. Proceed up the drive and when you arrive at Lyne Place Manor, the property is on the far right hand side.
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.