An exceptional detached family home built to the highest specification in a most desirable location.
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
- 4 reception rooms, elegant staircase and under floor heating
- Large kitchen/dining/sitting room enjoying direct access to the terrace via bi-folding doors
- Set behind electric gates with a long private driveway for privacy
- Master suite comprising a spacious bedroom with seating area, fireplace, and balcony overlooking the rear garden
- Extensively fitted 'his and her' dressing rooms, both with en suite bathrooms for the master suite
- Two further bedrooms, both en suite and with walk in wardrobes on the 1st floor
- Large cinema room, complete with a drinks bar
- In addition to the main house, there is a detached pool-side annexe, and a self-contained annexe above the quadruple garage
- Landscaped gardens of approximately 0.78 acres with outside pool
located in this highly desirable area, close to South Ascot, Sunningdale and Sunninghill village. Known for its world-famous racecourse, Ascot has a bustling High Street and offers a range of shops catering for day-to-day needs, along with a good choice of restaurants, pub and bars. The nearby towns of Windsor, Camberley and Guildford provide more extensive amenities.
For commuters, the area is well served with easy connections to the motorway network (M3, M4 and M25), in turn providing access to Heathrow and Gatwick airports. Ascot and Sunningdale rail stations area also within easy reach.
Leisure facilities are plentiful and of excellent quality with Windsor Great Park nearby, and the renowned Wentworth, Sunningdale and The Berkshire golf clubs close at hand. For the equestrian enthusiast, horse racing is available at Ascot and Windsor, and riding in Windsor Great Park and on Chobham Common.
The excellent schools in the area include Wellington College, Eton College, Lambrook, Papplewick, Heathfield School, Licensed Victualler’s School, St. George’s, and St. Mary’s Ascot, to name a few. For international schooling, TASIS (The American School) and ACS (American Community School) are both within easy reach.General Local Authority
Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead - Tel. 01628 683800Services
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage are connected to the property.EPC
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.