A beautifully refurbished family home offering modern living accommodation set in an enviable position within the prestigious Wentworth Estate.
- Versatile light family home with stylish interior
- Fine balance of formal, entertaining and family space
- Extensive kitchen incorporating a large family area and separate utility room
- Four further reception rooms
- Master bedroom with dressing room and adjoining bathroom
- Four further good size bedrooms, two with ensuite bathrooms
- Integral double garage and "in and out" gated driveway
- South facing mature well maintained flower beds, trees and shrubs
- Walking distance to the parade of shops and train station
- Private Estate with security
Situated in an ideal location being on the Wentworth private estate yet within walking distance of the pretty shopping parades of Virginia Water with its excellent shops for day to day needs, restaurants and mainline railway station with a fast service of trains to Waterloo in approximately 42 minutes.
There is an excellent Waitrose in Sunningdale and for more extensive shopping facilities, the towns of Windsor, Guildford and Kingston are all close at hand. Junction 13 of the M25 is just 3.5 miles away giving access to London, Heathrow and the motorway network.
Other than the world-renowned Wentworth Club, country clubs abound in the area such as Foxhills, Queenwood, Sunningdale and the Royal Berkshire. Delightful walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake which leads up to the Polo at Smiths Lawn, adjacent to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park beyond for riding.
The area is also very well catered for by a wide choice of private prep schools, as well as two international schools, ACS in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe. Fixtures and Fittings
Fitted carpets, curtains, light fittings and white goods are excluded from the sale but may be available by separate negotiation. Services
The property has mains gas, electricity, water and drainage. Local Authority
Runnymede Borough Council – 01932 838383 Energy Rating
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.