A stunning family home with spectacular indoor pool set in south west facing gardens in a beautiful rural setting.
* Beautifully renovated and extended detached country cottage
* Over 1 acre with stunning country views
* Semi rural location at the edge of Chobham village
* Gated entrance with gravel driveway and ample parking
* Spacious hallway with bi-fold doors onto a sunny rear terrace
* Expansive main reception room looking over gardens and swimming pool
* Contemporary kitchen with island
* Two cloak rooms, utility room and sauna also on the ground floor
* Four bedrooms on the 1st floor, three of which are en-suite
* On the 2nd floor there is an additional double bedroom or games rooms with its own shower
* Magnificent oak framed indoor swimming poolSituation
This prestigious & premier road in Chobham is conveniently located close to the M3, M25 & A30 and Woking Train station offers Fast & direct trains into London Waterloo within approx. 23 Mins. The M25 provides good vehicular access into central London, Heathrow and west country or Head on the motorway in the opposite direct for London Gatwick Airport. This property is also conveniently located close to St Peters Hospital.
There are excellent spa facilities nearby at Pennyhill Park and Chobham and many local riding schools & stables. Chobham Golf club or the prestigious Wentworth Golf Club are also within close proximity.
In the High Street, many surviving half-timbered houses have been preserved and are admired by many for their 'olde worlde' charm. Chobham is populated with a fine range of restaurants and boutique shops. Architecture of note in the High Street includes the Church of St Lawrence Chobham which was started in about 1080 but the tower is 14th century.
The historic town of Chobham and the delightful Chobham Common which is popular for nature lovers, dog walkers & horse riders, Chobham also offers a good variety of local schools, including nearby international schools ACS in Egham and TAS IS in Thorpe. Fixtures and Fittings
Carpets, curtains and appliances available by negotiation.Services
The property has mains gas, electricity, gas, water and drainage.Local Authority
Woking Borough Council Energy Rating
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.