Beautifully presented luxury home backing onto woodland located in a quiet spot of the world-renowned and private Wentworth Estate.
* Somerset House was built in 2015 and has been much improved by the current owner
* Landscaped South facing garden with Woodland Back drop for ultimate privacy
* Superb Kitchen/breakfast/family room with doors providing access to the south facing terrace.
* Elegant principle rooms with high ceilings, large windows and traditional detailing
* Party/games room with bar and bi-folding doors leading to outdoor kitchen/bar and spectacular infinity pool
* Further entertaining areas including cinema room, gymnasium with raised treatment area
* Impressive master suite comprising of dressing room, sitting area and a large luxurious bathroom
* Over size triple garage with living accommodation above and additional driveway parking for multiple cars
* A short walk away from the local shops, restaurants and mainline station.Situation
This luxurious property is located within a highly sought after private road on the prestigious Wentworth Estate - an exclusive location with a tranquil atmosphere and access to world class sporting facilities.
Virginia Water and the renowned private Wentworth Estate and championship golf course are situated to the south of Windsor Great Park, with its open spaces and is home to the notable lakes and green spaces of Savill Gardens. Sporting activities abound throughout the area, with Royal Ascot nearby and an impressive selection of first class courses for golf enthusiasts. These include Sunningdale, the Berkshire and of course the world-famous Wentworth Club which also has its own tennis, swimming and leisure/spa facilities.
The area is renowned for its excellent selection of schooling such as Papplewick Preparatory School, St George’s Boys School, St Mary’s Girls School and ACS International in Egham. Virginia Water train station which provides direct access to London Waterloo in approximately 40 minutes and the area is well situated for both Heathrow Airport, Gatwick Airport and the motorway network.Fixtures and Fittings
Carpets, curtains and light fittings available by separate negotiation.Services
All mains services connected.Local Authority
Runnymede Borough Council - 01932 838383EPC Rating
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.