A recently reduced truly stunning fully refurbished Virginia Park house occupying a special position benefiting from unrivalled views towards the London skyline.
* Virginia Water’s Premier gated community with 24hr security
* Prime position with amazing views towards London
* Refurbished and decorated to a very high standard throughout
* Solid wooden flooring and tilling throughout
* Luxury reception room with views and feature fireplace
* Modern kitchen fittings and appliances and bathrooms
* Flooded with natural light on all floors
* Conservatory leading to manicured garden and lawn
* Communal facilities including indoor pool gymnasium and tennis court
* Gardens and children’s play area Situation
Virginia Park is situated in an ultra-convenient position only a short level walk from the picturesque shopping parades of Virginia Water with its excellent shops for day to day needs, restaurants and mainline railway station with a fast service of trains to Waterloo in approximately 42 minutes. There is an excellent Waitrose in Sunningdale and for more extensive shopping facilities, the towns of Windsor, Staines, Guildford and Kingston are all close at hand. Junction 13 of the M25 is just 3.5 miles away giving access to London, Heathrow and the motorway network. Other than the world-renowned Wentworth Club, country clubs abound in the area such as Foxhills, Queenwood, Sunningdale and the Royal Berkshire. Delightful walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake which leads up to the Polo fields at Smiths Lawn and is adjacent to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park beyond for riding. The area is also very well catered-for by a huge choice of private prep schools, as well as two international schools, ACS in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe.Fixtures and Fittings
Carpets, and fitted appliances included. Curtains are by separate negotiation.Services
The property has mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.Local authority
Runnymede Borough Council – 01932 838383
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.