An attractive and immaculately presented detached five bedroom family home close to both Ascot racecourse and High Street.
* Well maintained throughout with recent refurbishments
* Good size light kitchen with doors leading to the garden and separate utility room
* Bright snug family room/tv room off the kitchen for modern living
* Separate formal dining room
* Spacious living room with gas fireplace, and doors onto the garden
* Large master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and built in wardrobes
* Second bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite bathroom
* Three further bedrooms and family bathroom
* Loft space useable for storage
* Double integrated garage with access through utility room
* Well maintained and mature garden with patio area and deckingSituation
Situated in a quiet cul de sac with good access to Ascot racecourse and surrounding amenities. Ascot, Bracknell and Sunningdale are within easy reach, all of which offer a range of local shops catering for day-to-day needs whilst the towns of Windsor, Camberley, Guildford and Reading provide more extensive facilities.
The area is renowned for its excellent schools including Wellington College, Eton College, Lambrook, Sunningdale School, Papplewick, Heathfield School, St. Georges and St. Marys Ascot. For international schooling, TASIS (The American School) and ACS (American Community School) are both situated in the area.
Leisure and sporting facilities in the region are abundant with a number of prestigious golf clubs including Wentworth, Sunningdale, Millride, The Berkshire and Swinley Forest, and polo available at Coworth Park, the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club and Guards Polo Club. The leafy local countryside, Swinley Forest and Virginia Water Lake provide good walking territory and horse riding is available on Chobham Common and in Windsor Great Park. The region boasts some of the finest restaurants with Coworth Park in Ascot, as well as the Waterside Inn and Heston Blumenthal's restaurants in Bray.
Excellent spa facilities are available at Pennyhill Park, Coworth Park, Wentworth and Foxhills. Attractions for all of the family include Windsor Castle, Legoland, Thorpe Park, Virginia Water Lake and Savill Garden.Fixtures and Fittings
Carpets, and fitted appliances included. Curtains, blinds and light fittings are by separate negotiation.Services
The property has mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.Local authority
Bracknell Forest Borough Council- 01344 352000EPC Rating
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.