Set in the heart of its most impressive 6 acres of grounds, this luxury Provençal style home offers modern living with an abundance of space and plentiful amenities
* A luxury characterful seven bedroom home with accommodation exceeding 9000sqft
* 6 acres of grounds with unrivalled privacy and countryside views
* Provençal style residence with high ceilings, stone fireplace and Mark Wilkinson kitchen and laundry room
* Electric gates lead to the long driveway giving impressive views of the property as you drive up
* Principle rooms with elevated views of the manicured grounds
* Lower Ground floor accommodation includes media room, games room, two guest / staff rooms and laundry
* Master bedroom suite with dressing room, ensuite bathroom and private balcony
* Outdoor heated swimming pool with pool house and sun terraces
* Triple garage with large one bedroom annex accommodation above
* Ideally located close to Sunningdale and Ascot for access to numerous amenities and transportSituation
located in this highly desirable area, close to South Ascot and Sunningdale. Known for its world-famous racecourse, Ascot has a bustling High Street and offers a range of shops catering for day-to-day needs, along with a good choice of restaurants, pub and bars. The nearby towns of Windsor, Camberley and Guildford provide more extensive amenities.
For commuters, the area is well served with easy connections to the motorway network (M3, M4 and M25), in turn providing access to Heathrow and Gatwick airports. Ascot and Sunningdale rail stations area also within easy reach.
Leisure facilities are plentiful and of excellent quality with Windsor Great Park nearby, and the renowned Wentworth, Sunningdale and The Berkshire golf clubs close at hand. For the equestrian enthusiast, horse racing is available at Ascot and Windsor, and riding in Windsor Great Park and on Chobham Common.
The excellent schools in the area include Wellington College, Eton College, Lambrook, Papplewick, Heathfield School, Licensed Victualler’s School, St. George’s, and St. Mary’s Ascot, to name a few. For international schooling, TASIS (The American School) and ACS (American Community School) are both within easy reach.General Local Authority
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage are connected to the property.
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.