A beautifully presented and fully refurbished luxury Sunningdale home on an exclusive road just moments away from the golf courses, village amenities and station.
- Stunning interior-designed home with high ceilings and modern features
- Recently extended to including superb open plan designer kitchen / living area with island and TV area
- Four further reception rooms with high ceilings and an abundance of light
- Ultra modern layout with luxury fittings, fitted carpentry and detail
- South West facing garden approaching half an acre with tremendous colour and large patio
- Gallery entrance hall with elegant staircase
- Master bedroom with bespoke fitted dressing room and ensuite
- Four further bedrooms, two with balcony access and luxury bathrooms
- Electric gates, double garage and spacious driveway
- Exceptional location for Sunningdale amenities and station
Local amenities in Sunningdale and nearby Ascot include a number of delightful restaurants, cafes, delicatessens, and boutiques. The surrounding towns and villages have a good selection of bars, pubs and brasseries.
The area boasts some of the finest restaurants with Coworth Park in Ascot, and The Latymer at Pennyhill Park. You also have some of the Country’s best known events on your doorstep including Ascot Racecourse with Royal Ascot a prestigious calendar event, Wentworth Golf Club which hosts the annual PGA Championship, and International Polo on Smith’s lawn.
Families will appreciate the number of renowned schools including Eton College, Wellington College, Papplewick, The Marist Schools and St George's and St Mary's Schools in Ascot. International options include TASIS and The ACS Egham International School. Fixtures and Fittings
Fixtures and fittings to be agreed by separate negotiationServices
The property has mains gas, electricity and mains drainageLocal Authority
The Royal Borough of Windsor and MaidenheadEnergy Rating
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.