A magnificent newly built mansion in one of Sunningdale’s prestigious roads with direct access to Sunningdale Golf Course
* Newley constructed luxury family home approaching 11,000 sqft
* Sweeping driveway leading to the property with triple garage and secondary accommodation above.
* The property enjoys a secluded position at the top of one of Sunningdale's exclusive roads.
* Impressive galleried reception hall and excellent ceiling height throughout.
* Bespoke kitchen / family area with twin islands and open plan family sitting area
* Additional formal dining, reception room and study all with grand ceiling height and impressive ornate features
* Spa wellness suite with exercise pool, spa and sauna
* Set in stunning ground approaching an acre in total
* First floor includes principal bedroom with dressing room and luxury ensuite and three further bedrooms all with dressing rooms and ensuite.
* Second floor Includes two further bedrooms, cinema room and games/entertainment roomSituation
Conveniently situated for local amenities and is only a short distance from Sunningdale village centre with its shops catering for day-to-day needs, a Waitrose store, restaurants and a train station. The towns of Windsor, Camberley, Guildford and Reading offer more extensive shopping and leisure facilities and are within easy reach.
The property is well placed for commuting with rail links available to London from Sunningdale and Ascot stations. The M3 (J3) and the M25 (J13) provide good road links to London, the West Country, Heathrow and Gatwick Airports.
There are numerous leisure facilities in the area including golf at Sunningdale, Wentworth, Swinley Forest and The Berkshire, racing at Ascot and Windsor, in addition to polo at Smiths Lawn, Windsor Great Park and the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club. Excellent spa facilities may be enjoyed at Pennyhill Park, Coworth Park, Wentworth, Foxhills and The Berystede. Virginia Water Lake, Savill Garden, Windsor Great Park, Windsor Castle and Legoland, all provide good days out for all the family.
The area boasts numerous excellent schools including Wellington College, St. Mary’s, St. George’s, Papplewick, The Marist Schools, Woodcote House, Hall Grove and Coworth Flexlands. For international schooling, TASIS (The American School) and ACS (American Community School) are within easy reach.Local Authority
Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead +44 (0) 1628 683800Services
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage.EPC
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.