A truly unique opportunity to purchase a family home with land, paddocks and an indoor equestrian arena, totalling 4.3 acres on one of the area's finest roads.
- Five bedroom family home
- Paddock and grounds of 4.3 acres
- Indoor equestrian arena of 8200sqft
- Close to Windsor Great Park
- Premier road
- Decking platform with views towards Windsor Castle
- Elegant home with good rooms sizes
- Driveway with roundabout
- Double garage
- Various outbuildings and carport
A truly unique opportunity to purchase a family home with land, paddocks and an indoor equestrian arena totalling 4.3 acres on one of the area's finest roads.
- Excellent local schools include Bishopsgate School, St John’s Beaumont, Eton College, St George’s School in Windsor, St Mary’s Ascot, Lambrook, Papplewick, Heathfield, The ACS and TASIS International Schools, Harrow School, Wellington College and Wycombe Abbey for Girls.Fine Dining
- Coworth Park, The Wentworth Club, The Waterside Inn and Fat Duck in Bray, The Latymer Restaurant at Pennyhill Park.Racing
- At Ascot, Windsor, Epsom, Kempton and Sandown Park.Polo
- At Guards Polo Club in Windsor Great Park, The Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club in Winkfield and Cowdray Park further afield.Golf
- At Wentworth, Sunningdale, Swinley Forest, Queenwood and Foxhills.Travel
- Heathrow and Farnborough Airports both lie within easy reach. Egham train station provides a regular service to London Waterloo, from about 37 minutes. The M25 is close by, giving easy access to London and the national motorway network.Walking
- Walking, riding and other country pursuits are on the doorstep in Windsor Great Park.Local Authority
Runnymede Borough Council +44 (0) 1932 838383.Services
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage.Tenure
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Tenant must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained.